Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest? Luke 12:25-26

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sore from shopping?!

I woke up with my back hurting, my arms hurting, and other random muscles hurting. I wish I could say these were from a great workout... but they were just from my fun shopping day with Mom on Sunday. This is insane. Honestly, unless I went and worked out in my sleep last night, that's the only thing I can even possibly be sore from. How sad is that? I mimicked the "taking off a shirt" motion and my arms surged with pain. Yep. It was my shopping day with Mom. *sigh* I've said it 100 times and I'll say it again: I'm old, fat, and retired.

I'm going running again today with sis-in-law Sarah if the weather is good. Last night the rain was so bad I, along with everyone else around me, had to go 40mph on the highway just to get any sort of clear vision. It was bad bad bad. So if the rain comes again tonight, we will put off running. Maybe I'll Wii Fit it up again. I do love the Wii Fit.

I'm thinking my neck is sore from sleeping with my puppy last night. If there is even a slight roll of thunder, she's super-extra needy for hours after it's over. With the serious storms last night, she sat in my lap and shook. I was going to take a picture, but my camera wasn't nearby. I had to take her outside to go to the bathroom one more time, before she went to bed, right in the middle of those storms. I walked out with her with an umbrella and plopped her in the grass. She was fine until some thunder roared: she jumped up and over and right out from under the umbrella. She wasn't as happy about being outside anymore. I finally got her to do some puppy business and we went inside. I got her a towel and kept her in it until I was sure she wasn't wet or cold. My neck might hurt because when she sleeps with me during storms, she is almost under me she's so close. She might at one point have wedged herself under my neck or my back, placing my neck at a funny angle. It's ok though. She needed me.

Time to wash Cayston stuff so I can do this morning's dose. Having 2 pieces for 3 treatments is wearing on my last nerve (but! I'm biting my tongue and being positive about it). Luckily, I end my first round of Cayston Thursday night!!! Only a few more days!!

-Annie

No comments: