Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest? Luke 12:25-26

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Greetings from the beach!

Hi there! Just checking in from Panama City Beach in Florida! That's me and my "sister" Morgan. I'm here with her family. Here's a quick update (because the computer is about to die!!): we've been really enjoying the beach, especially at night! That's when we spend our time on the beach people watching. It's great fun. Details later.

Cayston is a bit of a hassle, but I bite my tongue and ignore my slight annoyance with washing it so often because I just keep reminding myself how much easier it is for my schedule than TOBI and how my life is being simplified. And how I really do feel a little bit better. Details about that later too.

Longer post later!

-Annie

No comments: