Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest? Luke 12:25-26

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Last day


Today is my last day at the beach. I've been a pretty great week! I've met lots of people, seen and done lots of fun things, and really enjoyed the vacation. I saw sting rays and dolphins for the first time! I rode jet skis (and paying for it with sore muscles now) and had a blast. Right now, I'm sitting in the super nice condo waiting for the USA vs. England soccer game to start.

Cayston is interesting. It really is truly amazing how something can simplify and complicate your life at the same time. I spend so much time cleaning and spend very little time actually using it. It also had such great potential to help me, health-wise, so I'm biting my tongue and doing what I have to do without complaining. I'm trying. I am ready to be done with the first 28 days, but I'm only at day 9 or 10 right now. Because I have to do it 3 times a day, it seems to be taking even longer. Ahh sorry! No complaining!!!

Hopefully I'll get a full beach trip post when I get home. Actually, I'm house-sitting as soon as I get back, and I'm hoping they have internet out at this mansion. If they do, I'll definitely get a post up.

-Annie

No comments: