Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest? Luke 12:25-26

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

DEXA and stuff

I did the DEXA bone density scanner on Monday. The result: I have very good bones! :] I guess all that calcium over the years did some good. Thanks Mom!

I am FINALLY back in my own bed for good. I am done house-sitting, thankfully, and can't wait to curl up with my puppy for the night. She's anxiously waiting me to finish the Vest, do Cayston, scoop her up, and go to sleep (just look at that sad face!!). But I keep having to stop the Vest because it hurts my stomach and my back. Not sure if it makes a difference that I keep stopping and restarting it, but I have to.

I went to visit my college today! I felt so good to be "home". I went and saw my Big, Elizabeth, and then my study buddy Ragan. It was fun. I miss those girls and that town so much.

This Friday, LBASYC is visiting my home church! I will definitely be at that concert to see my friends and hear their beautiful music. As soon as the concert is over and I hug a few people, I'm driving out to Chris's camp to watch his Friday night campfire skits. He's been ragging me for 4 years to come watch so, since I promised I would this year, I figure I should keep that promise. ;]

I have a few more days of relaxation and then my life picks up pace again (not always a bad thing!). I will be going to the home LBASYC concert *next* Friday and then getting up Saturday morning, July 3, and riding with Chris down south to visit his sister. I'll be riding back with his parents on the 5th so I can make a meeting on the 6th that is for the camp I start working on the 11th, after a skit filming I have on the 10th. BUSY BUSY!!! I can't wait. I'm going to be very tired, low on energy and blog posts, but having a great time.

Alright, NOW it's time to go to sleep! Gnight!

Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON!! I love you, Brother. :]

No comments: