Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest? Luke 12:25-26

Friday, June 18, 2010

Mansion

I am getting paid $25 a day, not counting food and gas money, to play with/care for 5 dogs and 3 cats, ward off spiders, scare off mice, water plants, and live in a very old, mid-construction, and kinda dirty, house 30 minutes south of town with one of my best friends. Ok... I guess I can handle it. (see picture of house)

I got to see my nephew the other night and it made my world. I've missed him a lot. :]]]]

Bright and early Friday morning, I went golfing with the Dad! More importantly, I drove the golf cart around instead of golfed but it was fun. Then we watched 4 or 5 episodes of The Big Bang Theory. It fits our family quite well! lol

Hmm I wish I had more to say. Just house-sitting. I drive home every day to wash/sterilize Cayston stuff because there is no good place to clean it at at the mansion.

Time for more World Cup while I wait for Cayston stuff to sanitize so I can do my afternoon one, wash, and then sterilize it again.

Monday I have a bone density test. Quick, painless, and then I'm outta there. Going running with sis-in-law Sarah on Monday too. We're going to try to get into the habit of running together a few times a week. She's trying to lose baby Carter weight and I'm just trying to stay healthy, obviously. Hopefully we can both accomplish our goals!

-Anni

No comments: