Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest? Luke 12:25-26

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

One week left

One week from today is the next doctor's appointment. Let's see how I'm feeling:

My sinuses feel pretty good, and have over the last few days, despite the sudden pollen explosion.
My gut has been bloated and feeling not-so-great off and on over the last few weeks.
My lungs have stayed about the same, I think. I'm still coughing more than I'm used to, but no more than the last visit I don't think.
My weight should be up!!! We have a scale in the bathroom that has always said ~118lbs. Monday, I stepped on the scale, and it was over 120!!! I've never been that "heavy" and I'm thrilled. We'll see what the official weigh-in is in a week.

Wish me luck!
----------------------------------------------------
Now, I had mentioned before that I read Betsy's book Rodeo Sweetheart and I finished it about a week ago. It was so great! Betsy's country/rodeo lingo was flawless and you'd think she grew up on a dude-ranch herself! While it is a romance novel, it's not trashy at all, like so many of other modern-day romance novels, but that doesn't mean it's boring! It's full of mystery, passion, and classic confusion where you want to start a relationship, but know it won't work, family tension, good friends, and financial distress. It's got everything! Betsy takes all of these problems and weaves them into a story that keeps you on the edge of your seat from page one, as if relationships don't cause enough problems on their own! Order your copy today!
----------------------------------------------------
Yesterday was the Spring Fling on campus! That means 2,000lbs of BIG spicy crawfish! Needless to say, I was there right at 4 when it started, and the line was already ~40 people. It was the best crawfish I've ever had, several lbs for $10, corn/potatoes included. I inhaled it. *happy sigh*


Time to start (continue) studying for my Psychology test tomorrow.
-Annie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yummy crawfish!!! I stumbled across your blog from another blog I follow. Happy to hear about another cyster from Louisiana living it up!