Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest? Luke 12:25-26

Saturday, April 17, 2010

24 hours home

This weekend, I got literally 24 hours home. But I enjoyed it. I got to see my rents, my bro/sis-in-law and my nephew last night and I got to see my "little sister" this morning. Mom and Sarah went to Anjea's this weekend for Anjea's baby shower! Sorry I had to miss, but there was no way I could fit it in my schedule.

Next week is GREEK WEEK!!! I'm pretty excited but nervous at the same time. I have 2 tests and a quiz next week, and have mandatory things every morning and evening. UGH. I will have to seriously ration my time and cut out most of my lazy time and make it studying time instead. Stressful, but it will be fun. On thursday I play paintball for Sigma Kappa against the other sororities. I went and practiced today, despite my fear, and turns out I like it way better than I remembered. Hopefully Chris doesn't read this! He's not suppose to know I like it! lol!

Oh, and let's not forget my doctor's appointment smack dab in the middle of Greek Week. At the appointment, we're going to talk about new enzymes and the new TOBI system they just came out with. Maybe just MAYBE these things will help me feel better. I've never been open to change, but I'm going into this appointment with an open mind, hoping and praying things get better. We'll chat about all of that later for sure.

Mom and I did some retail therapy yesterday!! It all started because I've worn out/outgrown all of my jeans and needed some new ones. So I found only one pair of jeans :[ but new underwear, 2 new skirts, and 2 new pairs of shoes!! :] So while the original goal wasn't quite met, I still got some good stuff out of it. I'm turning into such a gi.rl.


Ok time to call it a night.
-Annie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

No worries! I know you're a busy girl, and knew it's be luck if you were able to come. I think you would have had a good time - several of my friends asked about you. :D

Hope the new meds will work for you!

Jennifer said...

Hooray for outgrowing your clothes! Must be all that crawfish you've been eating! LOL