Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest? Luke 12:25-26

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving and such

Piles and piles of food: turkey, dressing, cranberry sauce, pumpkin pie, peas, rolls, green bean casserole, corn, sweet tea and I don't even remember what else! Food galore! And yet, I ate almost nothing.

The worst part of Thanksgiving is when you can't have any. My appetite went out the door that day. I munched on some food, forced more food down my throat, and told my mom that if I ate anymore, I would be sick. And just like that, my Thanksgiving meal was over. I was more frustrated than you can imagine. Thankfully, I still got to enjoy the time being with my family, which is ultimately more important than the food.

Since Wednesday, I have not left the house. Is it just me or are the rooms getting smaller??

But now! I'm leaving to go to Joanne's to buy fabric. :] Yay!

-Andrea

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Isn't it amazing how buying fabric can always make you feel better? :D