Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest? Luke 12:25-26

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Proof is Bliss

Ahh what a wonderful feeling knowing that all of your sickness truly ISN'T because of your lungs but your sinuses! They knew my sinuses were *horrible* but I was worried that there was something going on with my lungs yesterday. But after 45 minutes of the Vest last night (YES, 45 MINUTES!) I made my diagnoses that my lungs are clear, as usual. Hooray. :]

We announce the soccer teams tomorrow morning! The returning Varsity seniors (all 9 of us) made the posters this evening and will duct tape them to the big wall in the morning. I'm so thrilled. A few people will be very surprised tomorrow!!

So, a game against another local soccer team has been scheduled for Thursday. I am not ok with this. That means I either miss out on the first real game of the season or I play the field instead of being in the goal. I can't play goalie with a PICC line in! However, if I wrap it really well, I can play on the field. If I am out of the hospital by Thursday evening, which I should be, I will go play. Like I said, nothing will stop me!

Alright. I feel Chemistry calling me again. *sigh*

-Andrea

No comments: