Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest? Luke 12:25-26

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Ahhh Break

Even though I'm "home-bound" and ill, I still have yet to slow life down. I got home from room 521 at 4:30 on Wednesday. I grabbed some food and made it to practice by 5. I went home, ate dinner, and was sick. Not a good sign.
Thursday morning I went to school. I came home after that and took a niiiice loooong nap before my soccer game. (No I didn't play. It was only a scrimmage that we won 9-0. Not worth risking having a main artery pulled out..) Then came home, watched TV, was sick again, and went to sleep. Friday I woke up and went to school AGAIN. Did I mention I did *nothing* at school on Thursday or Friday. Excuse me, I took notes in my Chem 2 class, but that was it for a full day of school. (YES, IT WAS WORTH IT, MRS. CLEMENTS! lol) I went to go see Twilight after school, came home, and didn't sleep well.

So here it is Saturday morning, almost afternoon. Overall, I'm still not feeling well, but I'm being patient. For some reason, my arm is sore today. *shrugs*

So not a very exciting update but I needed something to do that didn't involve me getting up and cleaning my room, which I'm about to go do. I'm not feeling well at the moment and don't exactly want to be moving around much. But alas. Things I must do anyway.

Maybe with this week of rest, I'll feel better! I have been instructed to have a good day today and that's what I plan on doing.

-Annie

1 comment:

leah said...

I saw you at school on Friday and I'm glad your back. :)