Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest? Luke 12:25-26

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sleep, Zenpep, and new walking shoes!

How many hours of sleep did I get Saturday night? 10, and woke up still sick, but not tired! I was miserable Sunday morning.... again. Mom gave me a mani/pedi to help make me feel better. That combined with my puppy helped. I tried eating some food, since I hadn't eaten since lunch the day before, and I felt so incredibly sick afterwards. Luckily everything stayed on the correct course south, if you know what I mean. Sunday night, I hung with some of my very favourite people: Casey, Alissa, and Vizza. We had a girl's night at Alissa's house and had a great time catching up! I felt just slightly sick last night/this morning too. Not ok! I'm taking all the meds, so I should be feeling fine. We even upped my enzyme dosage... ugh I'm keeping an eye on it.

Sunday my mom and I went new walking-shoe shopping! We both needed good shoes for walking all over Boston and we found some! I got the Asics Strike 2 and I love it. (The colours aren't right on the link: I got purple and silver; I searched online for 20 minutes and never found my shoe in the right colours online, so that's the best I can do for ya!) They are the most comfortable shoes I've ever put on my feet. My mom also got a pair of Asics and she loves them.
I joined the Z-points program! It's for those people who take Zenpep enzymes. After I registered and logged in all of my Zenpep bottles, (including one I went recycling bin diving for thanks to Mom) I had enough points to order two $50 Amazon Giftcards!!!!!!!! I'm saving up for a Kindle! Almost every month I'll have enough points to order another card, and I'm really excited about this. It's kinda like back when TOBI used to allow us to order a $5 Blockbuster card or a $5 McDonald's giftcard with each TOBI refill, except 10x better (literally). Thank you, Zenpep!

If you are not a part of this program yet take Zenpep and want to be, LET ME KNOW because I get a lot of points for each person I refer.

Time to Wii Fit!

-Annie

No comments: