Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest? Luke 12:25-26

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Home Home HOME!!

Oh my GOSH. I can't even try to explain how happy I am to be home. I am EXHAUSTED and in PAIN right now, so I will not be giving an official update right now about how camp went and how I'm feeling since I have a doctor's appt in a few days. I will soon though. I'm just so tired. As an overview, camp is over and I'm not doing the second week. I can't. It was a very very very long week. I'm glad I did the camp, it was a great experience, but it's not something I'm capable of doing a second time.

The pain is mostly in my feet from doing a ton of walking and the pain finally hit when I woke up from my nap this afternoon (first thing I did when I got home). My thighs hurt from yoga, dancing, and other physical activities I did this week. My calves hurt from a 1.5 mile run I did (in not bad time). My back/shoulders/neck hurt from the stress of the camp. So right now, I'm trying to recover. I loved the campers I was in charge of, I hope they keep in contact, especially if they need to talk to someone. I made some awesome friends, the other counselors. I don't think I've ever bonded so quickly with a group of people I didn't know. As a group, we bonded so quickly because we had to! That was the only way to keep sane. I'm really going to miss our meetings and after-meeting meetings!

Ok. Time to veg out. I need my brain to shut down again. It's been waaaay too busy this week. This update was a little longer than expected, but hey- it's ok.

-Annie

No comments: