Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest? Luke 12:25-26

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Camp is coming...

I move to camp on Sunday! It's almost here! I've spent a large chunk of the day making phone calls to all of my campers to confirm they're coming, check shirt sizes, etc. It was quite the flurry of phone calls to and from me, but in the end it has mostly been sorted out. I have a few more phone calls to make tomorrow, some to my director and some to campers, but by tomorrow it should all be set in stone! I was assigned 9 gir.ls... and they are all coming!! It's going to be CRAZY, but fun. I will be exhausted, so if you want to add someone else to your prayer list, PLEASE add me. I will be running on tired and stressed nerves this week, but need to keep a positive attitude, and cheerful spirit, and a leader to these kids. Also, I need to stay healthy since I have a doctor's appointment in the middle of the week after camp!! So keep me (and my kids) in your thoughts and prayers next week. I won't have a computer so I can't update while I'm gone, but I'll give the report early the following week.

ALSO! CALLING ALL NORTH LOUISIANA/EAST TEXAS FOLKS!!! On July 19th, there is a fundraiser for the CFF at Chili's! Present a printable coupon to your waiter at participating Chili's (in that area) and 10% of your check will go to the CFF! I'm rounding up a bunch of my friends to go eat there that night. Hooray for funding!!

Boyfriend Chris got a new job today. He finished working at camp yesterday and started work at an air conditioning company today. He's told me before, and he wasn't kidding: he can always find work. :] I'm proud of him.

-Annie

No comments: