Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest? Luke 12:25-26

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Busy, as usual!

Sorry I haven't been posting! Been busy with babysitting! It just wears me out. But I've made some good money this week!

I went to Tokyo (the restaurant!) with the boyfriend last night. We hadn't been out in a while, much less gotten to see each other that much lately, so it was much needed.

Leaving tomorrow to visit the brother/sis-in-law in Austin, TX! I get to meet my niece for the first time! There will be pictures. And then, just a few short days later, I go to Boston and meet Lauren B.!!! So much travelling! I can hardly wait.

Don't forget to keep checking up on CG's blog! She seems to be doing great!

Ok, it's only 9:30, but I'm pretty tired. Might play a game or two of backgammon or something with Mom before bed, but I'm about done.

OOOH!! Something exciting happened today, but I'm not going to spill until it comes out in two weeks! :]

And, if you're a facebook friend of mine, I have to shut it off for over a month starting July 31st. So I'll be here more instead!

TTFN
-Annie

No comments: