Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest? Luke 12:25-26

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Is it over yet?

Seriously. Make this week end. I'm so ready for Thursday after 9am or so. Then I can pack up, load up, play some mad scrabble with friends, and GO HOME. Currently, at 12:37am on Wednesday "morning", I have 2 finals remaining.

Please.
Let.
This.
End.

Very soon.

I miss my family, and real food, and my puppy. No, I'm not in a depressed mood, I'm just ready to be home. The sad part is Chris leaves Wednesday afternoon/evening to go back home then he's away more than home until early July. Then, the day after he gets back, I leave to work the Gear Up camp. So I won't see too much of him this summer, and that makes me sad, but it's part of life. He's busy, I'm busy, and unfortunately, we're not busy at the same time!

Ok. It's bed time. Ragan is coming by at 9am to study more. *yawn* here we gooooo

-Annie

No comments: