Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest? Luke 12:25-26

Monday, May 10, 2010

2 more weeks

Only 2 more weeks of school and only 2 more weeks of Facebook. Then FB gets shut down for the summer thanks to Sigma Kappa's rush rules. I've already started packing up stuff and taking it home. I'll continue to pack stuff and send it home with Dad, but I'm not going home again until school lets out.

Finals start this week with my Biology lab final tomorrow. I'm not stressing. I have a 100% in there and the final is a practical. Identify this, label that, etc. I am studying for it with a friend tonight, so don't think I'm ignoring it either. Just not worried about it. As our TA told us, don't stress. Most people have a high enough grade they only need to make a 28% or so to keep their A.

But I am worried about my math/biology final seeing as they're both on Wednesday, May 19th. And back-to-back. So not an 8am and a 2pm, but a 12:30 and a 2pm. I think my psych final is Tuesday, May 18th and I know my Chem final is Thursday May 20th at 8am. So, I will sleep the rest of Thursday away, pack some, and finish packing Friday and head home. We'll see how all that works out. I need an A on all of these tests (except the lab final of course.. the one I actually have TIME to study for!)... let the stressing commence in 6 days...


-Annie

No comments: