Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest? Luke 12:25-26

Friday, May 14, 2010

1 more week

Wow. A week from May 13, I'll have taken my last final. HOLLA!! And, facebook doesn't have to be shut off until Aug. 1st assuming everyone follows the rules all summer. *crosses fingers*

I know I did well on my bio lab final, even though I haven't gotten the grade back. I felt really good about it. Not sure how things will go for the rest of my classes (good I hope!) so we'll see.

I've done nothing but MATH homework for the past 3 days. Literally. All of my free time was spent on doing Web Assign (the online math homework program). Miserable. I even brought my math teacher problems today that I couldn't figure out to save my life. So as I'm working on them this evening, I decide to check my grades online. My math homework grade had already been posted. *stomach flips* I didn't finish. I still had 3 sections with 0% finished. Other sections with 9% finished.... I looked at my grade... and i got a 102%! No, that's not a mistake. We got in-class bonus the other day for working hard on an assignment, and the 100% was for seriously putting forth effort to get the work done. While there were a few sections undone, the majority of it was complete. So yay for stressing, hard work, and getting the grade I wanted even if I didn't actually "deserve". I still need to do well on Test 3 to get an A (take the test May 14) and to not have to take her final. Wish me luck!

Then comes finals week! Tuesday- psych, Wednesday- math (optional)/biology Thursday- Chemistry.

THEN I GO HOME!!!!!!

But for now, bed time! G'night

-Annie

No comments: