Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest? Luke 12:25-26

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Finals week... here we go.

Well it has finally arrived. This is week I dread every quarter. Let it begin...

We initiated our Sigma Kappa seniors into alumnae this evening. It was bittersweet.

This evening I coughed until I threw up. That wasn't fun. At all. But, despite feeling sick. I'm doing my Vest right now. *sigh* Ready to turn it off though, but I won't.

Bought a bunch of junk/study food (at Mom's orders) to last me through finals week. Here's to the Dr. Peppers, Propels, Whoppers, Junior Mints, Nerds, and Zapps jalapeƱo chips to get me through finals!! Cheers!!

Saturday morning was the Kickin' Grass for Alzheimer's disease that Sigma puts on to raise money for the Alzheimer's foundation. It was a huge success! But I was tired.

Oh! I had a Pop-Crawfish boil on Saturday. "Pop" because it was like a "pop-quiz": I check my email and it said "Crawfish boil at [church college leader]'s house from 1-4!!" and it was 1:15 at the time. You can bet I White Pages her address, Google mapped it, printed it out, dried my hair, and practically ran to my car to get to her house. I was there before 1:30. I *love* crawfish and I can't stress it enough. The crawfish were SPICY and BIG! They looked like lobsters! And all this with great company made for a wonderful Saturday afternoon.

Time to finish treatment, get some food, and get back to studying. Ahh finals. ONE MORE WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Annie

No comments: