Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest? Luke 12:25-26

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Freshman year of college.... *check*

Dear readers: I am a very happy happy person right now. All of the stress of finals has been released. My freshman year of college is over with. The summer has hit me. It's time to RELAX.

The last few days has had some serious ups and downs. Let's recap

Ups:
Finished my chem & biology final, both on good notes
aka the stress of finals is GONE
Finished my dose of Bactrim!
KEPT MY A IN BIOLOGY!!!!!!!!!!
Actually got an adequate amount of sleep during finals
Erin, Anjea's sister, had her baby girl!!!
I got a 98% on my biology lab final! So I got a 99.5 in the class.


Downs:
Chris left for the summer
I've felt more sick than healthy
Didn't finish my OWL (chemistry homework)
I fight when I get stressed so stupid little fights with Chris over nothing.
My room looks so barren now that all the stuff is gone. It echoes when I cough. Kinda weird.
I could have made a 100% or a 58% on my psych final and kept my B. I did.
I got an 89 B in math. So annoyed.

So left to do is final packing/loading, CLEANING the apartment with the roomie, playing some Scrabble (for fun with friends before the summer) and going home either today or Friday (haven't decided...)

It's been a great first year and I'm ending with a pretty great GPA. :]

So long college! I'll see you again soon enough.

-Annie

No comments: