Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest? Luke 12:25-26

Saturday, May 22, 2010

The First Days of Summer

What have I done during my first day and 1/2 of summer? Hahah practically nothing. It's been great. Thursday night, I stayed up until about 2 talking a friend who was leaving for Germany the next day. I then slept until 11 the next morning. But after waking up I went to the den and stretched out on the couch for a few more hours. I was ready for the day around 3:00pm when Chris picked me up so we could run a few errands together. Unlike me, he hasn't gotten a chance to catch his breath because he's been so busy. Friday for him included packing for a boy scout national school camp thing, packing for a trip to help his sister move, and driving back to college to get new membered into Pi Kappa Phi, a fraternity he's joining. Saturday morning he left for the national school. I took on the job of sewing on some patches onto his boy scout uniform and they took foreeeeeever and I worked past midnight it. It was pretty easy to stay awake because Mom got this great... idea to watch the original Nightmare on Elm Street on Netflixs at like 8pm. I don't do horror films at night. I love horror films, just not when it's dark already. I stayed busy enough between the time the movie ended and when I went to bed because I didn't have nightmares.... thank goodness.

I've got a little while before I'm leaving home again, which is good. I don't think McKenzy (my puppy) has realized this because she still hasn't left my side for very long. I just got my right arm back from her so I could finish typing this but she's now an armrest for me. She's soooo warm...

This was us last night before bed. I wanted a new picture for Facebook and I wanted her in it. I set her down after this picture and she didn't budge. She was so sleepy!

Today... hmm... today I'm not doing much either. Today is graduation for my college and my high school friends! It was a year ago I was graduating.. how strange. How wonderful. It was an exciting time. A nervous time.

I guess I'll attack the millions of boxes/bags that I brought home from the apartment and figure out what can stay boxed up and what needs to be unpacked. I also think it's time to take a trashbag to my room. There are things I no longer need and I really can free some space up. *sigh* But I really don't want to yet!! I'm still being lazy. I guess I'll figure out a common group or something.

My boyfriend joined a frat. I know I mentioned that earlier, but this is me just thinking about it. How strange!! I love it, don't get me wrong, but he was as anti-frat as I was anti-sorority. Look what's happened to us. :] I'm excited for him.

I'm hungry. Food time (as if there was anything to eat in this house. We need to go grocery shopping!!!)

-Annie

No comments: