Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest? Luke 12:25-26

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sinuses Vs. Annie

Guess who's winning...

They are kil.ling me right now! Today was initiation and I had a headache the whole time. :[ It was still wonderful though.

Oh, and last night... ooooh last night. 3 or 4 times between 2-4am, I got up and ran to the bathroom because I thought I was going to throw up. Every time I prayed to God to not let me throw up because I h.ate it and I couldn't be sick for initiation. I had to be there. Eventually I drifted back to sleep until I few minutes before my alarm went off so I got up anyway.

My mom brought albuterol!!! About to do a treatment now. I don't feel like I need it (not coughing a bunch, not short of breath) but I know I need it for the long-term affects.

Love,
One of Sigma Kappa's newest Actives. :]

No comments: