Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest? Luke 12:25-26

Saturday, October 24, 2009

And now I'm sick...

This is just fantastic. I'm sick now, and it's not even what the boyfriend has. I just picked up something completely different at the same time. klasdjalkxf!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not a really bad sick, but it came at the wrong time. I woke up the morning with a raw throat and a stopped up nose. I've been coughing like crazy for the past few days but blamed it not on being sick but on my 60% lung functions. Unfortunately, it came right as I ran out of albuterol. Yep. I'm out. Isn't that great?? Thursday night I realized I only had 3 vials left. I used one for that night, Friday morning, and then Saturday morning, trying to stretch it out. My mom is coming to town on Sunday and I've requested multiple times for her to bring me some, so I'm pretty sure she will. If we have some at home.

Also, I have initiation into my sorority tomorrow (the reason my mom, my aunt, and my grandmother are driving in) which is a whole day event and I *cannot* be sick. Grrr!!!!!!

-Annie

No comments: