Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest? Luke 12:25-26

Friday, October 23, 2009

He's still sick..

So the boyfriend went to the doctor where they told him that he did NOT have the swine flu (yay!) but he has a bacterial infection of the lung (noo!!!). So, he's still in quarantine from me. And my birthday is in less than a week. That will be the first day I will see him, but I don't even get a happy birthday kiss!! :[ Darn that bacteria.

Today I slammed my left middle finger in a very heavy door. It really hurts, even 5 hours later.

Today was Sigma Kappa new member retreat. All us new gir.ls hung out together with all the actives. It was a TON of fun. I love them so much.

No more Oct. 23, 2009 posts.

-Andrea

No comments: