Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest? Luke 12:25-26

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

"When"

The "when" of my hospitalization has been decided: today! I'm glad to finally have a plan in place, it helps with my stress levels. Also, due to some already set plans, I will be more in charge of my home IVs than ever before. I know I can do this, so I'm not nervous.

I'm going to a different hospital than ever before, and I don't think this one has wifi (booo...) so plan A is not to take my computer with me. If they do have wifi, then Mom will bring it later. Either way, it's time to restart my "No IVs" stats from the 2 1/2 years I went without back to zero. I had a good run and planning this next run to be even longer than the last.

So if there is no wifi in my room, farewell for several days! If not, I'll post tonight probably!

Keep me in your thoughts/prayers if you don't mind. I need all the help I can get!

-Annie

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Thinking about you and sending HUGE cyber-hugs your way!