Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest? Luke 12:25-26

Monday, August 22, 2011

Hospital Days- Monday

Well!! This post is a lot different than I expected it to be, in a good way! I'm writing this from my couch at home!!!!!!!! (That sentence can't have enough exclamation points on the end of it) Y'all, I'm so excited to be home. So so so excited!!!! I now have my dog home from prison (boarded at the vet) and my afternoon dose of my IV drugs completed. I'm all over this, no problem.

We think I'm actually allergic to the betadine and iodine, not the dressing. But to be sure, we're going to keep using this new dressing and no use betadine/iodine anymore. I have some prescription cream that will help with the rash/itching thankfully.

I will get pictures of my medicines now that I'm home. 2 of them are the imploding balls and one is a bag I have to hang on an IV pole. I also have an extension on the line that allows me to do all of the IVs myself.

Ok I'll keep you updated since I'm just going to just be watching Netflix and playing cards with friends/family all week. Pictures coming soon!

-Andrea

No comments: