Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest? Luke 12:25-26

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

No pictures still...

Shame on me! I haven't gotten around to taking pictures yet. Still adjusting to home life.

7 more days and I'm DONE. I am very ready to have this PICC out... it's the been most frustrating PICC yet. It still hurts a week later and has been bleeding today. My home health nurse is checking on it tomorrow. I think it's just the extra stitch in my arm since they messed up the first time.... ugh.

My rash is still just as itchy as every.

I've also developed a bronco-spasm with one/all of my IVs. Great. So now it's hard to breathe when doing my IVs. Again, most frustrating IV case so far.

Thank you to EVERYONE who has brought me food, dropped by, or called/text to see how I'm doing or if I need anything. Yall are the best and I wouldn't be able to do this without you.

Guys, I'm tired. This is exhausting. I don't remember this being so tiring. I guess that's what happens when you get old, right? Yuck. I guess the 5am-11pm thing isn't helping. Oh yeah, I'm starting treatments 30min before my IVs to help manage/prevent the bronco-spasms.

Still no official ruling on the arm allergy, by the way. I don't think I'll ever really know.

I have guests tomorrow and my IV is almost done so I guess I'll call it a night.

-Andrea

No comments: