Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest? Luke 12:25-26

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

We have WiFi!


I knew there wouldn't be a surviving hospital without WiFi. Ta-da! An evening post.

I'm on 3 IV antibiotics this time instead of two and the current one is making my face tingle. Weird. I just looked it up and that is a side-effect, so I'm not worried. lol

This is a new hospital for me but it's working out really well. So far so good. They even have, get this, HAND CPT 3 times a day. I'm floored. I'm used to RTs dropping off a Vest and leaving. This is much better, medically. And the people have all been really nice.

My arm still hurts from my peripheral (I'll get a PICC later) so I don't want to type much.

Although I'll leave you with this: Fancy Jello


-Andrea

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The lettuce garnish even looks fresh. I'm impressed! :P