So I had planned on a huge "2009 Recap" but I'm not really feeling it. I'll do a baby "2009 Recap" though!
- Finished up my high school soccer season
- Had sinus surgery....
- And then got pneumonia
- Placed in state science fair
- Graduated high school with honors!
- Finished up my work in the lab (and got my soul back)
- Went to Colorado on LBASYC
- Went to Myrtle Beach with family
- Went to Boston with my high school choir
- Went on Senior Trip all over the southern east coast
- Went through Rush and joined Sigma Kappa
- Started classes in college!!
- Turned 19!
- My nephew was born!
- Learned a new nephew/niece is being baked!
- Rung in the new year with friends
I think that's it when it comes to touching on the high points. It was a pretty great year, looking back. Here are some predictions for 2010:
- Anjea has a boy
- I turn 20
- I go to Panama over the summer
- I don't have to go to the hospital for anything (*crosses fingers*)
- I finish out my first year of college strong
- I get into a habit of running every day
- I get a job to finish out the school year or a summer job (or both!)
Some of those are already guaranteed things, but hey! I have to get something right!
I don't have a New Year's resolution, but I do have a January Resolution: before my dr. appt on the 20th, run every single day starting Jan 4. If I can do that, I won't have to worry about my lung functions when the appt rolls around.
It's 10:30, I'm tired, but before I hit the sack, it's time to start packing!! I'm heading back to college town tomorrow afternoon-ish. While I have greatly enjoyed my break, it's time to go back.
Best of luck to my high school friends who have midterms in a few days. Relax, eat lots, take naps when you can, and study smart. You'll do fine.