Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest? Luke 12:25-26

Friday, January 1, 2010

Twenty-ten or two-thousand-ten?

Happy New Year to everyone!!!

So I had planned on a huge "2009 Recap" but I'm not really feeling it. I'll do a baby "2009 Recap" though!

  • Finished up my high school soccer season
  • Had sinus surgery....
  • And then got pneumonia
  • Placed in state science fair
  • Graduated high school with honors!
  • Finished up my work in the lab (and got my soul back)
  • Went to Colorado on LBASYC
  • Went to Myrtle Beach with family
  • Went to Boston with my high school choir
  • Went on Senior Trip all over the southern east coast
  • Went through Rush and joined Sigma Kappa
  • Started classes in college!!
  • Turned 19!
  • My nephew was born!
  • Learned a new nephew/niece is being baked!
  • Rung in the new year with friends
I think that's it when it comes to touching on the high points. It was a pretty great year, looking back. Here are some predictions for 2010:
  • Anjea has a boy
  • I turn 20
  • I go to Panama over the summer
  • I don't have to go to the hospital for anything (*crosses fingers*)
  • I finish out my first year of college strong
  • I get into a habit of running every day
  • I get a job to finish out the school year or a summer job (or both!)
Some of those are already guaranteed things, but hey! I have to get something right!

I don't have a New Year's resolution, but I do have a January Resolution: before my dr. appt on the 20th, run every single day starting Jan 4. If I can do that, I won't have to worry about my lung functions when the appt rolls around.

It's 10:30, I'm tired, but before I hit the sack, it's time to start packing!! I'm heading back to college town tomorrow afternoon-ish. While I have greatly enjoyed my break, it's time to go back.

Best of luck to my high school friends who have midterms in a few days. Relax, eat lots, take naps when you can, and study smart. You'll do fine.

GOOD NIGHT!
-Annie


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your prediction was off before on babies - no twins here! Pookie may come out with bright red hair, though, so I guess we could award half credit.

6 weeks until we find out...