Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest? Luke 12:25-26

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sometimes I just say "no!"...


Last night was one of those nights. Last night, I had crazy fluctuations of hormones (thank you menstrual cycle...) and I was very snappy and kinda exploded on my boyfriend. (Thank goodness he's patient with me!) It's really weird too, because while I'm exploding, I can at the same time think to myself "Whoa. I just totally shifted gears right there. I was happy about 2 seconds ago. I'm being so mean without warning!" and yet, it seems there's nothing I can do to stop myself. I see it happening, I can tell I've shifted into pi.ssy mode, but it just keeps going. And then, I get really upset at myself (and the boyfriend for no reason) and cry. RAH!! This is so annoying. And, because I'm so upset/frustrated, I don't do my Vest. Great, right? Last night, I looked at it and told it "no" because I "just couldn't". Given, I am not a fan of the Vest (....) on most occasions and would love to never do it, but I know the consequences. But last night, I just couldn't bear to make my evening any "worse" by doing it. So I skipped. I did all the other treatment stuff, just not the Vest. So, here I sit doing an extra Vest session to make up for last night. *sigh*

As least I'm in a better mood now.

Here's to the guys who put up with us PMS girls on a regular basis: Thank you. Y'all are patient, loving, and have the unbelievable ability to just let us rant and cry and not take any of it personally because you know we're crazy. So thank you, guys.
Oh, and we're sorry. And we love you. :]

No comments: