Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest? Luke 12:25-26

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Last couple of days

Shame on me for not posting, but I have been really busy. My excuse for the weekend: I didn't take Lappy home. My excuse for Monday/Tuesday: I've been super busy! But here I am again!

This weekend was a good friend's birthday, so I drove home to go celebrate it with him. We were going to celebrate here in college-town but his parents wanted him home. So home it was. We had a nice little double-date dinner/movie outing on Saturday. On Sunday, I drove my friend Tiff to college-town so she could catch another ride to the next city over to pick up her car. Legal hitch-hiking.

Monday is my busy school day. I have my biology in the morning and then bio lab that afternoon. In between, I'm doing homework. That evening, I had to prepare for my community group (college bible study) because I was teaching Chapter 10 of the book "Crazy Love." I spent a large chunk of time preparing, went to community group, and then hung out with the boyfriend for a little while.

Tuesday was one of the best days I've had in a while. I went to my first kines class but not to the second. Instead, one of my very best friends from high school came to visit! He goes to college in Vermont so I don't see him often. Him and his friend drove over to see me and one other friend from high school. We spent about 5 hours just talking, baking, and hanging out. I had a ton of fun. Then, I did more homework and played soccer that evening!! Sigma Kappa played Temple Baptist... battle of the roommates. Yep, my roomie is on the Temple indoor soccer team (along with a few other of my good friends) and we played each other last night. And, to make it EVEN BETTER, more good friends from high school (one goes to Texas A&M and one goes to LSU) that I don't see often came to visit other friends! So they were at the soccer game last night. My evening ended with those 2 friends from the soccer game, my roomie, and another friend hung out in my apartment for a while. It was great. We all went to high school/church together so it was a nice reunion.

Wow, that probably got really complicated, but I understand it. lol!

-Annie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So who won the soccer game?!!?

Andrea R J said...

We did! I honestly don't remember the score, but we won by a few.