Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest? Luke 12:25-26

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Busy busy busy!

This MLK day break will be nice tomorrow (already is nice, seeing as I'm normally in bed by this time) because it's going to be a super busy week!

Monday: finish my Kines 290 project, finish studying for my Kines 292 test (both due Tuesday)
Tuesday: Present project and take test. SLEEP. Go to the lab between 3:30-6:30 to run another test, soccer game that night at 7.
Wednesday: Go to biology at 8, drive home, eat lunch, go to the doctor (GET A GOOD REPORT), visit Casey's new puppy, head back to college-town, mandatory self-defense class at 7. Study for bio test Friday
Thursday: Soccer game at 6. SLEEP MORE. Study for bio test Friday
Friday: Bio test. Sleep a whole lot more. Busy weekend ahead!

WHEW!!! I've got to be careful with my time-management this week so I can get ample amount of sleep for all the running around I'm doing. I live a crazy life! (Take THAT, CF!)

I finally went to the "big church" service at the church I've been attending. Before, I had only gone to the college Sunday school and college worship. I found out last week what time the real service started and made a point to go today. So I spend from 9-12; 3:45-5 at the church now (I joined the choir too, so that second chunk is singing!). That really makes me happy. I had been missing that greatly and I adore my church here in college-town. I feel at home. :]

When I have time to take a breath, I'll give the report on my doctor's appt. from Wednesday. Cross your fingers, your legs, and your heart that it's a good report. My January resolution was a bust, but I'm hoping my PFTs will still be good enough!

-Annie

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Andrea, you are too funny with your "big church" story!! I'm glad to see you are busy, but just reading all that made me tired! Ok, I'm going to take a nap now!

Jennifer