Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest? Luke 12:25-26

Saturday, March 26, 2011

24 days and a funny video!

24 days until my next doctor's appointment?! I feel like I just went! That's kinda how these things work I guess.

My weight is down a little bit, according to the gym scale, due to some stress, but I'm eating lots again and I expect it to jump right back up!

Next week... study study study. 2 tests, 2 quizzes, and a paper due. Oh hi college. I forgot you were there...

Last night my cousin Louis was born!! Another baby in the family, oh boy!! I can't wait to meet him this Easter!

So last week was Greek Week and part of the points your sorority/fraternity gets is from giving blood. On Thursday I went with 4 of my sorority sisters to give blood. I was moral support. I got asked about 10 times by friends who "know" if I was able to give blood. To be honest, I'm not sure. I take an antibiotic MWF for inflammation, but otherwise I don't see why not. This time, I couldn't have given because of my recent tattoo, but other times I've never had a sure answer. When I had asked my mom in the past, we had decided that I shouldn't because 1)some of the meds I'm on, 2)I "donate" plenty to my doctor every year, 3)I have had terrible needle experiences in the past, 4)I just now hit the weight requirement. I've heard some CF patients who give and others who have been turned down, so I haven't tried. The only reason I would is because I'm O+, the universal donor. You can never have enough of my blood! I don't think I'll ever give, but everyone else should! And I'll gladly be there to hold your hand! :]

Time to study. A quick video to make you smile/laugh until you cry (like I did!)
http://comedy.video.yahoo.com/?l=3774740&v=8745428
(Dad, and you thought MY dog has problems!!)
-Annie

1 comment:

Andrea R J said...

Corrected video because yahoo is mental:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGyq2eYhyb8