Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest? Luke 12:25-26

Sunday, March 13, 2011

2 Years!

Dear friends,

It has been right about 2 years since I've been in the hospital. My last IVs (at this time) were for my sinus surgery/post-surgery pneumonia if you want to even count that as IV treatment. If not, then the last time for IVs was in NOVEMBER of 2008. WOW!!!

I just wanted to post that because it dawned on me today that the end of March was that milestone. How exciting!

Thought I would share in my excitement!

-Andrea

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic news. I hope you never have to go in the hospital again. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Stacey said...

What a great milestone! Congrats! Keep the streak going...I'll be pulling for you :-)