Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest? Luke 12:25-26

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Running against my will!

I decided to be a good cyster and take a workout class to make sure I get some fitness in, despite my lack of will-power. I joined the Aerobic Dance & Conditioning class at 8 every Tues/Thurs morning. So far, it has showed me just how out of shape I have gotten since high school!! The first real day of class, last Thursday, we did circuit training with push-ups, crunches, running, and a few other things. It hurt, but it felt great! Tuesday, we ran a 1.5 mile run. We will do it again at the end of the quarter to see how we improved. I ran it in 15:35, so roughly a 10 min. mile. Works for me!! I thought that it was pretty good for being out of shape, so I can't wait to see what I can do in 10 more weeks.

-Andrea

No comments: