Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest? Luke 12:25-26

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Sick-- first time in forever

I was so excited because I made it through all of winter without getting sick! I knew it had to return sooner or later.

I started a 2 week round of oral antibiotics with a refill if I'm still not feeling better. I'm also already scheduled to go to clinic in 1 week, so pretty good timing there, Mr. Sinus Infection!

However, it has left me pretty drained, making my 8am classes 4-days a week kinda difficult. I'm doing the best I can!

Life has been full lately which is why the blog has, yet again, been put on the back-burner. Sorry 'bout that.

And I hate to call it a day this early, but I've got some studying to do. Just keeping the world updated on my life!

More updates after clinic at least!
-Annie

No comments: