Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest? Luke 12:25-26

Saturday, October 2, 2010

My life is always busy....

....and I wouldn't have it any other way! But that's why I'm slow to update. Current status: my hair is wet from my quick shower and I have step-show practice in 25 minutes.

I slept for 15 hours last night. That's insane. My body literally shut off at 7pm last night. I couldn't keep my eyes open. I crawled into bed and the battle was over. Gracious.

Doctor's appointment this Tuesday. *anxious*

Ummm I can't think what else to type at the moment. Super busy with the new Sigmas but really enjoying my time hanging with them and my other sisters.

Morgan (real life fake sister) and her friend Celeste came and toured the campus and then hung out with me after I got out of class. Morgan cooked for me (again). :] Then I passed out. Maybe she drugged me or something....... just kidding.

Ok, I need to get ready for practice.

Bye!
-Annie

ps. Lots of people from Sigma have signed up to be with me for the Great Strides walk this next weekend. :]

No comments: