Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest? Luke 12:25-26

Friday, October 15, 2010

I haven't forgotten...

So my lull in blogging is due to getting the stomach bug right after the Great Strides walk, going to the local Urgent Care clinic to get a phenergan shot, and a topical prescription, and then trying to make up important school things (like my English midterm!) on top of Homecoming week this week and preparing for big sis/lil sis week next week!!

The race was a huge success, as I mentioned before in my last post. I really appreciated everyone who came out to support me (including Alissa who drove several hours to get there!) and the amount of money that was raised was incredible. I'm still floored. $29,000. Wow. Just... wow.

Nothing else to really report on right now I guess. I've been given another incredible opportunity to tell more people about CF, but I won't actually tell about it until after the fact. Hee hee. :]

My birthday is coming up! I'll be 20!

Umm... other than that, I can't really think of anything to report. I'm back on Cayston, I'm on bactrum because I had a cold (prevent a second infection), and otherwise feeling much, MUCH, better than I had been over the last week or two.

Ok, I'm starving. Time to EAT!

-Annie

No comments: