Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest? Luke 12:25-26

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Skin irritation...

So long story short, I have very itchy bumps around both of my eyes... NOT COOL. They have been bothering me since yesterday. I believe the culprit is my makeup.... it's probably just barely "too old" and needed replacing. I only put the base right around my eye, where I don't have any colour naturally, so I don't look like I have white raccoon rings. I tried to get a picture for you, but it's hard to do. They are faint, yet you can kinda tell something is off. Not to mention I haven't put much/any makeup over that area so I look ghastly. I just put a dab of cortizone itch cream hoping it would soothe... so far nothing. I'm just going to buy a new compact of my makeup and wait for the irritation to go down, and hopefully not get worse!

It's party time again! Graffiti party! I went last year and had fun and it's going to be even better this year! I've got my white shirt on and I'm going to be picking up my heart sis in just a few minutes to go! Can't wait!

In case you don't remember (or I didn't mention), a graffiti party is where everyone wears white shirts, the house is blacklighted, and everyone walks around writing on each other with highlighters so it glows. There's music too of course. When put into words, it doesn't sound nearly as awesome as it is in real life, haha! So pumped!

-Annie

No comments: