My mind has been going 1000 different ways at once all week. I still don't have much of anything to post about to take up a whole post, so I'll carry on about a few different things. I'll even number them for pure entertainment.
- Guys rush is over!! No more late nights cooking food in mass quantities. Thank goodness.
- I found out I cook a mean sheep dip. Don't google "sheep dip" because what I cooked is not what you will find. What sheep dip is in my family = meaty cheese dip in everyone else's. No one is completely sure where our term for it came, but it still stands.
- I'm tired of people pointing out that I cough. Thanks, but I'm pretty well aware of it. Mind your own business.
- Tonight is Sunday Night Soccer again! My legs hurt just thinking about it. It's gonna be fun, but I still won't be able to hang with the guys for very long. I get so winded...
- Doctor's appointment quickly approaching... really nervous about that. I know I always say I have a bad feeling about the PFT results, but I do this time too. aaaahhhhhhhh!
- I studied way too long for a test I didn't do nearly as good on as I had hoped. *frustrated*
- Went back to my college-town church today and was reminded of how much I love it!
- Great Strides is Oct. 9. This evening at meeting I'm going to get up the courage to ask my sorority to walk it with me. I'm terrified.
That's all for now.