Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest? Luke 12:25-26

Friday, December 11, 2009

Weekend!!

It's Friday folks and that means the weekend is starting!! I haven't been feeling too great today, but hopefully that will pass in the next hour or so. I have a party tonight!! It's a gi.rls-PJ-game night-party at one of my sorority sister's apartment. It's going to be fun! I can't wait. Hopefully I'll be feeling at the top of my game!

I went swimming on Tuesday! I'm pretty proud of myself. I'm also going tomorrow morning (ugh) and hopefully will start working out with the boyfriend and his friends regularly. They go to the gym MWF and swimming TR. Whew. 5 days of workout, but it's what I need! So, swimming. I started swimming a little bit when I had to quit suddenly thanks to that chlorine burn. And not the usual burn that last a few seconds. Oh no. This was chlorine that decided to explore every nook and cranny of my sinuses. It BURNED. So I stopped swimming for a bit and ran in the water, which is way harder than it sounds. While the guys swam laps, I ran the same distance trying to beat them. In the end, I tried swimming again and it wasn't so bad. Hopefully it will work out.

My gym days will be spent running and either doing weights or machines or both. And then abs. I would love to have the toned body I had last year, and all during my high school soccer seasons. I've lost a significant amount of muscle, and I h.ate that. I also h.ate my lost of lung capacity. I was right about these kines classes getting me motivated. It's just what I needed!

Once I get my routine set and I'm actually sticking to it, I'll update here again on it.

-Annie

No comments: