Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest? Luke 12:25-26

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Back "home"

Back in my college town, nothing too exciting has happened. I was going to go to a basketball game, but that got all messed up, so I didn't. I'm really tired and will be going to be in the next 2 hours or so. *yawn* Good thing too, because I have 8AM CLASSES EVERY MORNING. I must have been suicidal when I planned that.

Today has not been a good day overall. It started when I woke up late and has kinda gone downhill. That's probably part of the reason I'm tired. I'm just drained from all the negativity of my day. Tomorrow can only be better!

I'm going to miss being tackled by my puppy early in the morning tomorrow. Even though she always woke me up earlier than I wanted, I loved every time she did it. And especially when I fell back asleep and woke up with her curled where my knees bend, fast asleep with me. That's something to wake up to. :]


-Annie

No comments: