Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest? Luke 12:25-26

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Three days strong

I am so proud of myself. I can't even describe it. I don't necessarily feel "better" yet, but I know I'm doing good things for myself by running every day. In between two classes (tests) I have in the same building, a gym to be exact, I took the initiative to go running in their indoor track. How convenient! I ran roughly the same time as yesterday, which I'm proud of. Today's run was really hard, so a consistent time is good. My legs are KI.LLING me and my shin splints decided to return. I had to talk myself through the run, but I got it done. I'm already making arrangements for running over break (which starts tomorrow!) but it will be done outside! This cold air and hills are difficult! But I will do the best I possibly can.

Trying to stay strong!
-Annie

No comments: