Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest? Luke 12:25-26

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Perfect Timing!

I had been thinking all morning about how much I was dreading running in my neighborhood, or even outside at all. Running outside, in the cold, on hills, by myself, with shin splints is not my ideal running conditions. I was beginning to get discouraged about running over break, and was about to surrender and only use the stationary bike. But, you know how God likes to step in an take a seemingly hopeless situation and make it all work out? TA-DA!! I *just* got a text message from a dear friend of mine, Alissa, who enjoys running (well, at least it looks that way since she runs all the time!). We have played soccer together for many years. She just text me asking if we could have running dates while we were both in from college. YES PLEASE!!! So Alissa, I know you occasionally creep on my blog, and if you are reading this: THANK YOU!!

I think today, unless we work out a running date, I'm sticking to the stationary bike today to give my legs one more day of healing.

Oh look! Another text. Running date set for tomorrow. :] Love her!

-Annie

No comments: