Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest? Luke 12:25-26

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

MIA-- sorry!

Long story short:
Next Monday, I have 4 tests. 3 finals and a make up exam.
Next Tuesday, I have 1 final, a lab final, which is harder than the final in the class.

I have been MIA due to studying and this will continue until quarter break (after I finish my last final).

Otherwise, here is a quick announcement for those of you using Cayston, requested by some folks who work with Gilead:

DO NOT THROW AWAY YOUR ALTERA PIECES!!!! Save and reuse.
Also, SAVE YOUR EXTRA SALINE FROM THE CAYSTON DOSE! You never know when you might need them later.

I will make this announcement later too, just to make sure it gets across.

Signing out for another week; thank you college.
-Andrea

No comments: