Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest? Luke 12:25-26

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Greetings, from the other side of finals week

The quarter is over and break has begun... THANK GOODNESS. That was a rough quarter, to say the least. But it's over now and it's time to relax for a while, eat lots of good food, spend time with family and friends, and then, once again, start thinking about Winter Quarter.

Health update!
I've still been coughing a good bit (I think it's related to my wacky schedule during finals week) but NO BLOOD!! I can't even tell you how excited this makes me. I still check each time I have a coughing fit, just to be sure, but so far nothing. Yay!

On the other hand, my gut it furious at me. This happens from time-to-time and is where most of my CF problems have occurred. It will pass in due time. Amusingly enough, when my colon makes really funny noises, it freaks my dog out because she doesn't know where the sounds are coming from. Hee hee

Speaking of my puppy, she's been very, VERY clingy lately (I'm talking thunderstorm clingy) and I think it's because she's afraid I'll leave again. The last few times I've been home during college, I've either not stayed the night or only stayed about 24 hours. Not long enough for my dog to be happy with it apparently. She's been enjoyed curling up in my bed with me, I can tell. She's there now waiting on me. Well, she's already napped on my stomach, curled in my knees, and on my feet keeping them warm during the day. Clingy clingy. But I love it. :]

Time to rest up for a Saturday or relaxation. Doing nothing is hard sometimes! Ahh, the joys of break!

-Annie

To celebrate the week of thanksgiving, look for my upcoming post on things I'm thankful for!

No comments: