Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest? Luke 12:25-26

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Doctor's Appointment recap!

PFTs: same as my appointment last month
Weight: same as my appointment last month
Amount of blood I'm coughing up each time it happens: less than the time before

My doctor did not see that any action needed to be taken! That whatever the problem was, it was being fixed already. I will stay on the upped dose of Vit. K until the end of the year.

This is fantastic news!!!! Everybody was very confident in me (including myself) that I would get a great report and ta-da! I did!

Thank you for your concerns/prayers/thoughts everyone. I needed to go in to see my doctor and I'm glad I did.

:]
-Andrea

No comments: