Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest? Luke 12:25-26

Monday, November 15, 2010

3 Finals down + pictures from the weekend

I just breathed a HUGE sigh of relief after those first 3 finals jam-packed into today. Even though I still have 2 really hard tests left (one Tuesday, one Wednesday), I feel so much better now that those first 3 are behind me!! I felt it was time for a post!

Teaser: some exciting news with Gilead Sciences (makers of Cayston) and some of their partners and me are underway, but no details until later! Just get excited, because I am!!

As of late, I've been devoting almost every free moment to studying for all of these tests. It's been really difficult, but somehow I've managed. My treatment schedule was really off though. For example, I normally do the Vest at night, but I'm doing last night's Vest right now, and will another evening one before I leave to go study. It's crazy, but it's only for a few days. Then HOME HOME HOME AGAIN!! I can't wait, seriously. I just want to pack up and drive home now. If only I didn't have those 2 more tests....

I went home this past weekend for about 24 hours to spend time with my brother/sis-in-law/niece/huskies from Austin, TX, and my in-town family who all gathered for my nephew's 1st birthday party!! Has it really been a year already?! Wow.

Here are a few pictures from the weekend:
Look who showed up! It's me and the boyfriend.
My two brothers with their kids!
Precious, precious niece. I think they look so much alike in this picture.

Such a sweet moment; a mother and her child.
She was so tired!! This picture is just too cute, I had to post it.
And last, but not least, the birthday boy and his mama!!!

Hunger has taken over anything else I can think to type about. Time for food!

-Andrea

No comments: