Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest? Luke 12:25-26

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

No FB and a good book

So my facebook was shut off a few days ago: surprisingly a way less big of a deal than I thought. I haven't really missed it actually...

And instead, I've done a lot of reading! I just finished the 4th Harry Potter book and am about halfway through the 5th. I love these books and I'm really enjoying rereading them.

Today I got to see Carter for the first time in 2 weeks or so, and first time after seeing Kiarda. Wow is there a difference! It's crazy how much a difference 8 months makes in a baby's life. Wow oh wow.

I've been kinda anti-internet since FB shut down, actually. Which is why I haven't been posting much. I have gotten addicted to backgammon too! OH MY it's not healthy how much I play. Haha! I love playing against Mom, she's really good. She's the one who taught me how to play and the strategies of the game. I'm totally bringing this old school game back to college with me. Thank you Zenpep points!

Ok. It's currently Tuesday night. At 5:45am Thursday, I LEAVE FOR BOSTON!!!!!!!! :]]]] I'm super super duper excited. I won't have access to a computer while I'm there so no blog updates until I get back, but with it will come a picture with me meeting Lauren!! This trip is going to be fun! I can't wait!

I had mentioned a few posts back that I moved the Vest to the morning. I also moved Pulmozyme to the morning too, since those two go hand-in-hand. I like the results. I think I might need to add a second Vest treatment to the evening, but I definitely need it in the morning too. I get a lot up and out with the morning CPT.

Night!
-Annie

Countdown to move back to college: 26 days!!!!

No comments: