Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest? Luke 12:25-26

Monday, August 16, 2010

Auntie Anne week

This week, starting today, I will be taking up a lot of responsibility with taking care of Carter, the nephew! His mom just left on a vacation to California so I'm helping my brother with his daddy duties! Also, I'll get to spend some quality time with brother #2, and I'm pretty excited about that too.

Not too much to report on since I've been home that I haven't already mentioned. My backgammon addiction is growing, but I taught Chris how to play and he likes it too! I was not going to order my own game to take to college because I was afraid no one would want to play with me, since it's not a common game anymore. But now that Chris likes it, I'm reconsidering ordering one! I'll just use my Amazon money, thank you Zenpep!

And lastly, I knew Harry Potter was a good book, but McKenzy found it especially enticing....

Ugh. Dog.

-Annie

No comments: