Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest? Luke 12:25-26

Friday, February 26, 2010

Finals and such

I just wanted to post, because I'm thrilled, that my Winter Quarter is OVER. I finished strong with 3 A's and a ?. The ? will either be an A or a B, depending on how I did on my test this morning. I felt really good about it, but I had to get an A to get an A in the class. I find out Tuesday. Ugh. That's a long wait.

Today, I am packing up and heading to home! Tomorrow, I am packing up and heading to Austin, TX! I will spending a week with Anjea & Jason (sis-in-law & brother) while I job shadow a range of PTs, and an OT, at Anjea's work. I'm pretty pumped, to say the least.

So I'm considering minoring in Biology. I would only need 3 more classes, plus 1 lab, beyond what I already take for my major. I'll think about it, but I kinda like the idea of a major in Kinesiology with a minor in Biology. Just sounds good. Looks good. And I like science!

BOYFRIEND is moving closer to me (on the college campus). He's getting out of the dorms and into an apartment with this guy TODAY. Before, we were pretty much the entire campus apart, but now he'll be a minute's walk away. I'm pumped about that too.

I'm just PUMPED about everything now that the weight of finals has been lifted.

Oooh.. next quarter, I'm taking a full load. A second biology, a biology lab, developmental psychology, basic chemistry, and trig. Spring quarter finals will be rough....

I'm not sure if I've complained about the people who live above me on here before, but my RA has taken care of the problem. He is now my hero.

Alrighty! Time to clean up, pack up, help the boyfriend move, pick up my lab notebook, and GO HOME!!!!!!

-Annie

No comments: